- Judgments and orders of the court;
- Criminal record clearance;
- Records and applications;
- Witness statements;
- Expert opinions.
Substantive Civil Law:
- Ownership and other real rights;
- Notarial deeds relating to the transfer of ownership of real property, the establishment of servitude or mortgage;
- Sale contract of real estate;
- Contract of tenancy, lease, or lending for use.
- Preliminary and final contracts;
- Rescission of a contract;
- Communications between the contracting parties.
- Acknowledgement of acquisition of the estate;
- European Certificate of Succession.
- Complete or short copy of marriage certificate;
- Documents relating to the conclusion of a marital property agreement (pre- and post-nuptial agreement);
- Divorce papers;
- Adoption papers.
- Patent registration;
- Community trade mark;
- International registration of marks.
- Partnership agreement and the Articles of Association of the company;
- Annual reports;
- Minutes of meetings;
- Rules and regulations;
- Press releases;
- Power of attorney.
- Employment contracts;
- Employment certificates;
- Rulings of a labour court.