With regard to the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I provide the following information:
Anna Jasiulaniec operating a business activity under business name: Anna Jasiulaniec – tłumaczka przysięgła języka angielskiego, with its registered office in Gdańsk at the following address: ul. Ujeścisko 16B/1, 80-130 Gdańsk, NIP No. (Tax ID No.) 5832580269, REGON No. (Statistical ID No.) 380135889, is the Controller of your personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING DATA
The Controller processes your personal data to pursue her legitimate interests, which are as follows:
- providing certified or ordinary translations of documents entrusted to the Controller by the Service Provider;
- keeping the Register of a Sworn Translator;
- discharging fiscal and accounting obligations;
- accepting and making payments;
- inquiry and defence in the case of the reciprocal claims;
- marketing and statistical purposes;
A SWORN TRANSLATOR’S REGISTER
Pursuant to Article 17 of the Act on the Profession of a Sworn Translator, a sworn translator is obliged to keep a register, i.e. a list of performed activities. The register includes, among other things, the name of the Service Provider or a person ordering a given translation. In order to use services provided by the Controller, the Service Provider must provide their full name.
Legal basis for processing data by the Controller is:
- Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR, i.e. your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR, which stipulates that processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR, which stipulates that processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is a subject;
- Article 6 (f) (c) of GDPR, which stipulates that processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party.
The Controller stores your personal data for a period necessary for attainment of purposes mentioned above, or until obligations of storage of data following from the provisions of law no longer apply. In the case of certified translations, data is stored for a period stipulated in applicable provisions of law on the obligation to keep the Register of a Sworn Translator. The copies of translated documents may be stored for an indefinite time for the purpose of building up the translation memory. Legal basis for storage of the data is legitimate interest of the Controller.
With regard to the processing of your personal data you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- obtain a copy of your personal data which are subject to processing;
- request the correction of your personal data;
- request the erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
With respect to the business activity carried out by the Controller, the Controller uses the services provided by third-party service providers and, if the circumstances so require, may transfer your personal data to entities such as:
- IT systems operators;
- payment systems operators;
- accounting offices;
- courier companies;
- Poczta Polska ( the Polish Post Office);
- law firms.
You can contact the Controller via e-mail at: email@example.com or by sending a letter to the following address: Anna Jasiulaniec, ul. Ujeścisko 16B/1, 80-130 Gdańsk.